BOROUGH OF PAULSBORO
SLEO I AND SLEO II OFFICERS
The Paulsboro Police Department is currently accepting resumes for the position of Special Law Enforcement Officers (SLEO I and SLEO II). Applicants must possess the following qualifications.
- SLEO II Officers must possess a valid SLEO II certification from the New Jersey Police Training Commission.
- Be 18 years of age or older and in good physical condition.
- Be a citizen of the United States and the State of New Jersey.
- Be able to read and write the English language.
- Not have been convicted of any violations of laws of the State of New Jersey or the United States, except minor traffic offenses, nor shall have been convicted of any crime of offense involving moral turpitude.
- Provide proof of a high school diploma or approved high school equivalency certificate.
- Have a valid New Jersey driver’s license.
- Submit to a complete background investigation.
- Submit to and successfully pass physical and psychological testing.
- Submit to and successfully pass drug screening.
Resumes should be sent to the attention of Chief Gary Kille 1211 North Delaware Street Paulsboro, N.J. 08066. Resumes will be accepted until October 31st, 2019.
Residents of Paulsboro and Gloucester County preferred.
Paulsboro is an equal opportunity employer.
Please click here for a pdf of this notice.